Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Made it thru Women's retreat

Still not very good on this blogging thing. Need to get better! :-)

Well this past weekend was women's retreat for me. I packed all my meals and took them with me for the weekend. I did great! We have a snack table in our meeting room and I would walk by it but never took a thing. My goal was to loose an additional 1 1/2 pounds over the weekend but that didn't happen. I maintained! That is still good. I'm down 13 pounds since I started 5 weeks ago. Starting my 6th week today. I'm going to a bootcamp in 2 weeks with my sister-in-law. Its put on by the company I'm doing this eating program thru. I just got the schedule of the weekend yesterday. Going to be pretty busy the 2 full days I'm there. There will be classes on Exercise, Nutrition, testimonies and much more. My goal before I go is to loose 5 more pounds! Still feeling great, clothes are fitting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment