Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Busy weekend

but stayed on course thru it all. We had people over for dinner last night which was easy to weigh and measure my food since it was here at my house. Today we had birthday party for my MIL. I ate before everyone got here since we weren't eating till later. Had my protein bar while all of them were enjoying their dessert. Its really gotten much easier to stay on the program even while cooking for everyone else. I can see the progress so I know its working and I don't want to fall back. This Thursday I leave for the R90 Bootcamp. I'm anxious to learn some new things and come back pumped up to keep on this journey to a healthier me.

1 comment:

  1. I am so unbelievably proud of you Kim! It's amazing to see the changes that you've applied to your life so quickly and how you are committed to taking care of yourself for a change! We all love you so much and are thrilled to see less of you <3

    ReplyDelete